ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brought a 182

clio sport 182
brought a 04 182 with the cup pack in blue on friday after selling my renault 5 turbo and i have to say i love it just thought id share that with you:)

MINI JCW
john s said:
brought a 04 182 with the cup pack in blue on friday after selling my renault 5 turbo and i have to say i love it just thought id share that with you:)

racing blue or arctic blue? good choice on the 182

clio sport 182
dadspics028-1.jpg

dadspics025.jpg

dadspics024.jpg

clio sport 182
it was £8,300 with 30k on the clock full renault service history and a couple of little stone chips but think it was a good price

john s said:

Hi John, great choice your new 182 looks'a stunner.. :) are you the same John S that had the highly modded Tungy 5 thats from Chelmsford way?

U'r 5 was something very special, and must have been a big investment. I spoke with u a few times on the other site some time ago. I am a bit surprised u sold it tbh, but I know you was talking about selling u'r 5 some time ago, hope it went to a good home? and please dont tell me you sold it for peanuts.

Do you have any plans with your 182? I had plans for uprated -40mm springs (now decided to cancel that idea). Just put an ITG panel filter in so far and silver bulbs to lose the egg look thru the lenses, and was thinking of a zorst and decat..(just to give a more perposeful sound to it) and thats all I would do.

Last edited:
  Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
john s said:
it was £8,300 with 30k on the clock full renault service history and a couple of little stone chips but think it was a good price

So the 182 at a local car trader near me, 2004 with 25,000 miles at £9,500 is probably over priced????????

Last edited:
  clio sport 182
yeah i didnt get what i wanted for it but i got the car i wanted so im happy got a green pannel filter to start getting a new ecu from BB next week then exhust might go for coiloversnot sure not going as mad this time my old car is in the next pgti :)

Focus RS, 182 gone
BERTONE said:
So the 182 at a local car trader near me, 2004 with 25,000 miles at £9,500 is probably over priced????????

maybe by about 500-1000 quid, depends on condition and if it has the cup packs on

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
azzer2000 said:
maybe by about 500-1000 quid, depends on condition and if it has the cup packs on

Yes, it looks like its got both Cup packs and it IS in mint condition but its not being sold by a dealer, just a back street trader..........it does have a cliosport.net sticker on the back so I pressume its someones from here........and therefore probably well looked after.......I just think theres probably better deals to be had.........any thoughts?

john s said:
yeah i didnt get what i wanted for it but i got the car i wanted so im happy got a green pannel filter to start getting a new ecu from BB next week then exhust might go for coiloversnot sure not going as mad this time my old car is in the next pgti :)

Nice one John, I'll look out for the next pgti ;) what are your 1st impressions with the 182 now you've moved on? (my brother has an Arctic blue 182 and its a stunning colour! always looks clean) would be interested in u'r thoughts on the handling? The mention of coilovers has me thinking your going for a lower firmer ride, and did you fit the gaz coilovers to u'r 5 with the 300lb springs in the end, how were they? I have my coilovers still in the box for the 5, but will fit them sometime to try out, I'll have gaz fit them as they are only around the corner.

Lotus Exige, Fiat X1/9
BERTONE said:
Yes, it looks like its got both Cup packs and it IS in mint condition but its not being sold by a dealer, just a back street trader..........it does have a cliosport.net sticker on the back so I pressume its someones from here........and therefore probably well looked after.......I just think theres probably better deals to be had.........any thoughts?

Just called the dealer..........he wont go lower than £9,500!

clio sport 182
zonda id say my cup handles better than my 5 and feels safer too i love my clio wish i had sold the 5 sooner