ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bruntingthorpe

polar metallic veyron
Seen quite a few 182's, 1 v6 and a trophy as well as megane sports etc - anyone off here??

Subaru 330s
I was there, i had a RB 182 cup.
The vee belonged to Jez, dont think he uses this though, he uses renaulsport.co.uk

polar metallic veyron
yes a great day - had the pleasure of going round the track in the white viper - I reckon I will be getting one of those next:D Just need to talk nicely to my bank manager

Trophy & 5GTT Raider
I was also there, the other Trophy Owners were

Streetfighter
AMM
Auds
G40Steve

2008 Albi 197
Im going on saturday for some of the 'dream day' drives, one of the managers where I work also works there as an instructor

Can people use the track during other times then?

2008 Albi 197
Yea I kinda got the Fred part somehow lol, I meant your surname. I'll see if he knows you, he might not but still, small world and all that!

I think he does the high speed drives more than the instructing now? Shaved hair, fairly short bloke, but there's prob a few of those there too lol

I went down to the last one a few weeks ago cause my missus bought her uncle one for his bday, so we thought we'd come down and have a go ourselves

Lionel Richie
what cars you driving?? i think i'm in the ferraris this weekend

surname is Hopkins, but i'm the only instructor named Fred

2008 Albi 197
Fair enough then, I think we'll try get in the Lambos and the R8, possibly one of the Ferrari's. It all depends on what we can get cause we haven't got the vouchers, we're pretty much coming down to see Chris and if we can get a few rides while we're there pay on the day sort of thing thats a bonus

Just a random question as well, do you wear helmets and safety gear when driving them or is it just in your normal clothes? My mate asked me earlier but I didn't know