I Impey Car GW 200T Aug 26, 2010 #1 After a set of pressed plates with the black border and the GB, were is the best place to get from, and gotta be legal
After a set of pressed plates with the black border and the GB, were is the best place to get from, and gotta be legal
D Danny133 Car Inferno 182 CUP Aug 26, 2010 #3 these r nice http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3D-UK-LEGAL-C...30627945?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM
kerry-w Car Jap Box Aug 26, 2010 #4 Bramley said: Pressed plates arent legal Click to expand... Yes they are :S Try http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/uk-legal-pressed-metal-plates/ £15 a pair
Bramley said: Pressed plates arent legal Click to expand... Yes they are :S Try http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/uk-legal-pressed-metal-plates/ £15 a pair
Craigus Car 328, MK1 Clio 1.4 Aug 26, 2010 #5 You try telling a coppa that when they pull you over. "But I have a certificate"
J James28 Car RB 182 Clio Aug 26, 2010 #6 I was just wondering, why are these actually illegal/frowned upon?
B Bramley Car Clio 172 Aug 27, 2010 #8 im sure its something to do with road cameras not been able to see them aswell as normal plates.