ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT Broadband Talk ?

Ok so can somebody in the know explain this to me!?

Ive just had a phone line (BT) and Broadband also BT installed into my room in camp. I have a home hub and the home hub phone.

now if i want to make a call on my normal phone line i have to press 5 first to get onto that line then make calls as normal. happy with that.

So what's the score with the BT broadband talk line? does it cost any more to make or receive calls using this? Any pro's or Con's ?

My GF told me tonight the broadband talk line was much better quality, so i am thinking if its not going to cost me any more i will just use that as my main number.

Any help or info on this would be good as BT site isn't helping me at all!

cheers

ph2 iceburg 172
sorry for he late reply, i work for bt and basically it is like a voip service, it will work as a second line so can be used at the same time as your landline. you recieve free evening and weekend calls (evening currently being 6-6 as of the 1st april goin to 7-7) so you still pay for daytime calls mobiles ect, daytime rate is the same standard 5.4p p/m. and you also get discounted call to 236 international destinations.
only thing is if you havnt used it for awhile then you may need to reactivate the service, ring 0800 111 4567 for tech help, they should sort you out- and at that time you can also request a normal geographic number (like 01... or 02...) or it will be set as a standard non geographic number (056...) any more questions just ask

Clio200 EDC Lux
Also if you call someone else who who broadband talk you get near perfect sound quality, my parents have it and its almost like there in the same room talking to you.