ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT Vision

Anyone got it?

How you finding it?

Thinking of getting it in the lounge first then if it is any good stick one in the bedroom.
smile.gif

Thanks
Mike.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
it sucks, takes a million tries to order it, they send it to the wrong address, they dont set up your line, they charge you for s**t you havent asked for, they never add a viewing package when you ask them to, then when it does work its no better than a bog standard freeview box with some old as hell s**t on demand crap and the pvr misses 5 minutes from start and finish... get sky.... is all i can say

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
oh yeah forgot to mention that, yes its ridiculous too, ive had to email the ceo ben verwaayen on more than one occasion to get mine sorted... which still isnt... and they have kindly set up 2 billing accounts on the one phone number and charged both of them for a viewing package i dont and have never had.....

Sky is by far the best, but then, I've never had any trouble with BT Customer Services either (Although, Phone Line only.. not complicated! :p)..

Black 172 FF
We got it for free as old man works for BT we basically just use it to record programs, and to pause live tv etc etc...