ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT vision...

dk

911 GTS Cab
OK, I am changing my mind, BT and Vision are Fcuking retards and i am now angry with the service.

I rang up last friday to cancel my phone, BB and vision from the 1st september as i am moving.

Tehy tell me I am not paying them for calls so i need to cancel with the people who are handling my calls first before they can cancel the line.

I now remember that my last flat mate had talktalk and never cancelled it.

So i got him to cancel it and i called back up on tuesday to cancel the line again. The guy confirmed it was all being cancelled on the 1st.

Fine I thought, then tonight, my f**king bt vision box stops recording and tells me my account is suspended. I callthem up and they tell me I have no account, FFS i've been using the service for over 3 years, she checks and says it was cancelled on the 15th and went through today.

f**king idiots, they can reconnect it tomorrow but its lots of hassle and i know it will cause a problem then when i don't give them 14 days notice to cancel again so i am going to leave it. Frustrating though that my recordings are there but i can't access them as my account is no more.

So angry, now hate bt and can't wait to get crap service from sky too now. And the f*****s are charging me £25 for disconnecting my BB, they then charge you £131 to reconnect, fecking jokers!

I've gone from a lover to a hater.

Clio200 EDC Lux
They screwed up when I moved house they cut the broadband off 5 days early and then "had probelms" and it was nearly a week after moving in before I had the line connected!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've asked the two people i have spoken to tonight if my BB is shwon up as being disconnected on the 1st too and neither could tell me, so i think i'm going to have the same problem!

i bet they won't get my forwarding address right and i won't get the credit cheque owing to me either.