ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB exhaust is it really worth 600 quid!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I can understand that, the BTB etc will of been performance tested on the Clio. A custom system won't and will be purely for noise/looks.

Well AAS build race systems and have done plenty of clios and know what they are doing, Carl discussed the track car fully last time and we were advised on what sort of system ect would souit the power and how changing a few things will affect the curve.
Their 182 system is similar to the orbisound system. My brothers 172 with a AAS system made good power on Rstunings rollers and others with AAS have had the same results.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
3929028083_23d4ecd209_b.jpg

3929777622_9054957f82_b.jpg

Wont have time tonight to get any under the car. But i could tomorrow, or i could meet you somewhere tomorrow if you want a look.

No point in Vids of mine, because its no louder than standard :), Carls is louder than mine though.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
So these exhausts, how loud?
Most tracks are 98db, will this fail?

a thirsty one
i love mt btb had it on for two years now the quality of of system was very impressive, the fit was excellent and the sound just right.

plus although its expensive it is very good quality and may hold resale value better. milltek maybe worth considering? not as loud as some of the others a mate has a scorpian and his is much louder than mine.

^^ what he said!!

Ive passed noise tests at most circuits, brands, bedford, cadwell, silvierstone, snetterton, anglesea, oulton,

im running the BTB and a modified standard cat so its 2.5" manifold back, perfect! with full interior in you dont notice the exhaust, stripped out and its there but its really nice on acceleration and quite when crusing