ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB Fitted!!

182 cup + Evo 8 MR320
Well as some of you know i have just got a BTB exhaust fitted to my 182, and the firts thing i will say is WOW!!! it is has to be one of the best quality made exhaust systems i have seen. Now for the bad bit..... my girlfriend thinks it toooo loud!!??? well tbh it is, but i may well have to get rid of it if she keeps going on about it:( :(
So if anyone MAY be interested in it if i do, let me know. Bear in mind it will also come with a de-cat.

Really dont want it to come to this though, so will keep peeps posted:(

Leon Cupra R 225
Is the de-cat on? Hence why it'll be overly loud. I'd just change that, don't get rid of a BTB for a woman! God some of you guys on here are too soft!!

182 cup + Evo 8 MR320
I know, i know, i know mate!!, like i said it really is a great exhaust, but coupled with the de-cat, it sounds louder than my evo!!
What to do hey!

Fiesta ST
Why not get rid of the de-cat and fit either a sports cat or a silenced de-cat? That should give similar performance but slightly quieter. Everybody's happy! :D

Or keep the de-cat and say it's loud so I don't have to hear your whining woman! :clown: :rasp:

(j/king). ;)

clio 200 F4Rt
we have never tested it with a straight through decat.

basically you got a few options, put the cat back on, get a sports cat, or get a silenced decat pipe ( i beleive GDI do one).

otherwise, glad you like!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
heard mixed reviews from 2 sources. Although the welds certainly look the piece.

182 cup + Evo 8 MR320
heard mixed reviews from 2 sources. Although the welds certainly look the piece.

The welds are something else!! like i said it is one of the best made exhaust systems i have seen!! think i might fit the cat back.
Since fitting it i have defo seen a power hike with the car.

M2 Competition
Mate, dont change something just for a woman.

Anyways...

Ive just put my cat back in for mot, and made my exhaust much quieter, try that, see if it works.

182 cup + Evo 8 MR320
no vids mate, but with the de-cat on it sounds the dogs doo dar's! i love it.Will defo have to get it r/r now, recon it's making good power though lads

Chocolate Bar™
god i'd get a new girlfriend, i've just bought a yozzasport system for mine, and she gave me the money for it!