ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket Seat Pic Request Pls

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone got any pics of their bucket seats?

I'm especially after valver/williams ones.

Could you also put where ya got em from and how much they paid.

Thanks.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
SamboRT said:
stews looks farking mint, as does bayliss's

^Yup minty white interior and buckets..nice.

MIne...still have'nt got round to putting the 2nd seat in lol going hardcore

willy22jul0611yf4.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Sweet.

Whats the crack with sub frames and 3 point harnesses?

I dont really understand any of this shizzle.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I like SM WRC's. Notorious's way is a bit bare for me, and the bars to mess about with getting in and out.

Do they make much difference to the driving position? I find I sit too high on the seats in the 172 despite putting them as low as they go. Feels sometimes like I'm sitting on it, rather than in it.....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
gadge said:
Do they make much difference to the driving position? I find I sit too high on the seats in the 172 despite putting them as low as they go. Feels sometimes like I'm sitting on it, rather than in it.....

The solution is deffo bucket seats they make a world of difference...remedy the problem above:D

Engles Mummy
leeds_182 said:
Sweet.

Whats the crack with sub frames and 3 point harnesses?

I dont really understand any of this shizzle.

You wont understand until you've tried it m8 ;)

M2 Competition
gadge said:

You sit lower in the buckets, and all the controls seem to fall into your hands fella, spot on driving position.

Drove sarah's 182 today, and going back to the standard driving position was well weird!

polarbert said:
CIMG1662Medium.jpg

Those are mine, thinking of selling them though. Does anyone want them?
They are gorgeous! However I have been informed that "If you think buying bucket seats is the best use of our money while we're planning a wedding and buying a house, you just go ahead"!!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
gadge said:
They are gorgeous! However I have been informed that "If you think buying bucket seats is the best use of our money while we're planning a wedding and buying a house, you just go ahead"!!

sounds like your getting married to my lass, thats exaclty what she says!!! (about the wedding anyways) b*tch! lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
LOL Listen guys, they are not for sale. Sorry for the inconvenience but its no use to keep pming me. :D