ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buckets in a 172?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
im thinking about getting some bucket seat for my 172. i like the sparco ones i have seen but im not sure about sub frames aso theres these wires under the seat what are they for?air bags?not sure anybody know any sites that sell em?fittement?

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
Hi mate I have put in new seats in my cup mk2, in the cup you dont have side airbags so that was not my problem the wire under both seats were for the seatbelt pretentioners, which i uncliped ok, but now the serv light and airbag light now remains on and stops the front bags from working.

Other than me fitting them under the sports seats i dont know of any other way around the problem, but if you have side airbags in the seat you will be stuck with it (serv and airbag light on and airbags not working at all).

But then who needs airbags with bucket seats and harnesses! :D

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 45