ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bug Removers ?

STEALTH RAIDER
If your car is protected then they should come off easier than you think. Using apc will strip your wax and end up re doing it where you have cleaned. I use CG pro detailer and removes them with ease.

Not a 320d
Snowfoam works well. Like a 5050 dilution in a bottle sprayer. Citrus works better but i doubt itll do any wax you have on any good.

i dont have a QD so last time i put a little bit of B2BM in a spray bottle watered it down alot then spray it over and wiped them off. worked well not sure if it striped the wax back but i dont think it would i gave it good going over the week after anyway.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
G101 but only when doing a full detail and re-applying your lsp. :)

When you're doing a maintenence wash shampoo+mitt should be enough. :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Something else to do is use warm water with your shampoo...the f*****s glide off with ease if you dump your mitt in the bucket and drip it over the small affected areas. Ive got into the habit of using BTBM with warm water now and I swear it makes cleaning a hell of a lot easier

Something else to do is use warm water with your shampoo...the f*****s glide off with ease if you dump your mitt in the bucket and drip it over the small affected areas. Ive got into the habit of using BTBM with warm water now and I swear it makes cleaning a hell of a lot easier

I have always used that technique the warm water makes a hell of a difference the other week i used cold water to try and be quicker but ended up taking longer as it didnt remove half as much bugs, tar & dirt.

Like i said above i find that a small amount of B2BM and water in a spray is good for getting rid of bugs. i will probs stick with that for now.

Cheers guys. Got to clean my brothers car and his car is caked with them, his cars well protected so I'll just try and get rid of them within the wash.