ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulbs on a 1.2 Clio Campus Sport

Clio Campus Sport 1.2
I have the above car and was wanting to put some new bulbs in...I think there xenon bulbs that are around at the moment and was wondering would they fit my car.... Im not hot on the old car frontage!

Cheers for your help

Glynn

clio 1.6 16v
u can just change the bulbs. i have changed the bulbs in the headlights and the fogs no problems. had them in bout a month now. got mine off ebay less than £25 for the lot with P+P!! most of the real companies that sell stuff on ebay give u a run down bout if they will fit etc.

C

cliosportheth

xenons are expensive to upgrade to like the above said ur probs best just getting a new set of higher wattage bulbs,although i fink that the legal max wattage is 55w,i had some 80-100w's in mine and i was never checked out i had no problems with em either, if its the mk2-3's theyre a 477 bulb and aint cheep.double check the bulb before buying tho, that is the cheaper option tho