ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulbs

172, Tiguan

Guys following on from another thread im ordering myself some silver vision indictator bulbs. But whilst im there I want to get some headlight bulbs. So i have two questions:

1) whats the fitmet, H4, H7....

2) Do you recommend, Phillips Blue Vision, or Phillips Vision Plus?

Thanks guys.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Ive had Philips Blue Vision in the past and theyre very good.

Although, I think the standard setup is pretty good in the Cup, so Ive no plans to upgrade the bulbs at the moment.

Cant remember the fitment off the top of my head, but theyre both different (normal & main) as I looked when I got the car. You getting just one or both bulbs?

Go For the Philips Blue Vision

Mk1 - H4

Mk2 Ph1 standard light - H4

Mk2 Ph1 double optic (172) - Not too sure have to ask renault or on powerbulbs.co.uk

Mk2 Ph2 Xenons high beam - Hb3/4 aka 9005/9006(right angled fitment)

Mk2 Ph2 non Xenons dipped - H7 or Hb3/4(right angled fitment)

Mk2 Ph2 non xenons high beam - H1

172, Tiguan

think i wanna just get normal, not both at the mo.

the main priority is the silver visions, cos the orange bulbs look crap on the Silver car.

+ you appear to get free sidelight bulbs at the mo.

172, Tiguan

cheers mate. Ill check the manual at lunch.

Another expensive day, ordering the Green panel filter at lunch. Demon Tweeks want £36.05. Didnt think was too bad.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

You cup owners have got it cheap.. Its something like £60 a bulb for us.. £120 for a set !!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

But they have a 5 year life

My fecking 9005 bulbs last about 6 months and cost £18 each

Im just about to order some silver vision bulbs to replace the front n back indicators from powerbulbs! they seem like a bargin at 26.95 notes for front n back! unless anyone else knows cheaper??