ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulk Uploads onto google base

Hopefully someone can help me. I've managed to upload our ebay listings onto googlebase using "google base store connector"
Downloaded the software, selected uk english, filled in our details and up they went.
I'd like to do the same with my website however there doesn't seem to be the option on the uk version.
I tried useing the american one.Uninstalled uk software. Downloaded the software, selected american english and tried to connect it to my website, where i had the option to unlike uk version of software, but i couldn't get it to work.
Anyone any ideas? My website is www.auto-performance.co.uk if that makes any difference

Just out of curiousity, what benefit does having all your ebay listings on it?

Dont you just use turbo lister?

no it pulls your listings from ebay and list them on google, you need to have an ebay shop i think. The benefit is it puts your ebay listing at the top of google search.
For example we sell silicone hose. Go to google.co.uk. Type in 51mm silicone hose and we are listed at the top. Its the same with every size hose we sell.

I suspect eventually google will pool quite a few different things they are trying in order to compete in ebays field.

Anyone no how to get my website up there?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
google base is really good. we get a lot of hit from it, but its just an online shop with google base export feature which I upload every month!