ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bullet colour advice needed

Arctic 182FF
Recently put white wheels on my car so I'm doing all the badges in white, but I'm not sure whether to keep the bullets the same colour as the car, but with white lettering, or do they bullets black with white lettering, or white with black/blue lettering. Just after some quick opinions, cheers
2012-12-13_12-09-48_489.jpg

2012-12-16_15-20-14_523.jpg

(apologies for the pictures which appear to have been taken with a sock)

Arctic 182FF
Bugger, I'd already started spraying the badges when I posted this. I was initially reluctant to spray anything white as I thought it might be a bit overkill, but I do like to have some sort of colour theme going so I thought I'd give it a try. I'll go for colour coded bullets with white lettering for now. If I don't like it then I'll probably do all the badges etc black. At least that way it would sort of fit as a contrast. Thanks for the replies