ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bump strips. Are they universal?

Punto Evo Abarth
hello! i was looking at getting my bump stripes sprayed on my clio so they were colour coded (like the 182/172) anyway ive found someone thats got some ones off a 182, basically will they fit on my clio? i mean the part the is on the door the big plastic strip bit next to the 16V bit, (obviously i want to keep mine that says 1.6 16v not 2l) but the part next to it i want to change, also, can i fit door handles off a 172/182 to it so they can be colour coded too, thanks alot for your help :)

EDIT: Also will the rear spoiler fit straight on? :p lol i have a 03 1.6 Dynamique Billabong. Thanks loads

Chocolate Bar™
unpainted sides are worth about 40quid. costs about 100quid to spray some at a bodyshop so if they're fully sprayed and in perfect condition then i'd aim to pay 100 for them.

handles and spoiler are all interchangeable