ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumper back to black?

a tip or not , use the back 2 black stuff , spray it in the top bit , use a small brush to apply ................ok i think

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I use the chemical guys ,New look trim gel stuff from washnwax , good stuff , s**t hot on the tyres , did my tyres 3 weeks ago and they are still lookin good even with all the rain we've had in the last week .

106 GTi
Autoglym Bumper Care Gel - rub in well, and buff off. Not found anything that works as well yet.

Rich said:
Autoglym Bumper Care Gel - rub in well, and buff off. Not found anything that works as well yet.
Rich you need to try the trim gel,awesome if you like wet looking tyres and excellent on the trim and it lasts
How is the shampoo by the way Rich?

106 GTi
Not used any as yet - The sample I got from Brazo worked great. Hopefully trying the QD on mine tommorrow.

RB 182
Rich doesn't know what he's missing out on not trying all these products from you David ;)

David can you clear some of your PM's.

benclelland said:
Rich doesn't know what he's missing out on not trying all these products from you David ;)

David can you clear some of your PM's.
DIDNT REALISE I WAS SO POPULAR WITH PM S BEN ,NOW SORTED:rasp:

RB 182
Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
Does it go streaky when it rains and run all down the bodywork and make a right mess?
If it's anything like there Vinyl and Rubber care you work it into the bumper and it gives a nice finish without it running. Make sure you don't leave any excess on there though.

106 GTi
Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
Does it go streaky when it rains and run all down the bodywork and make a right mess?

Not if you rub it in well on application, and then buff it well with clean cloth after it has dried for a few mins.

'18 Megane dci
benclelland said:
Don't AutoGlym have a special seal to make sure you know it's there authorised stuff?

My last one did mate, full of numbers too, i'll trust Mr Ebay on this one ;)

106 GTi
Look on the Autoglym web site for you local rep and get in touch.

Most insist on you buying a decent amount of stuff when they come to you to make its worth while. Normally get £200-400 when we do an order.

'18 Megane dci
My AG Bumper Care from that link above arrived this morning, original and sealed bottle, another thumbs up for Ebay from me (don't use it much). :D

Skoda Fabia vRS
i use the chemical guys gel

rained today and its all down the side of the car

it is good stuff though and better than AG Bumper Care

I use Autoglym on my Corsa...it works fine and looks good until it rains then it all fecks up and looks probably worse than it did before! :(

I think as it's polish they all do this to be honest.

Normally to prevent the run after rain i would suggest the trim gel be buffed with a cloth and this should stop the product running

106 GTi
Rcbuk said:
I use Autoglym on my Corsa...it works fine and looks good until it rains then it all fecks up and looks probably worse than it did before! :(

I think as it's polish they all do this to be honest.

Same applys to the AG Bumper Care as is being commented on about the CG stuff above, you must buff it well after application to stop this.