ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumper plastic plugs

Hi all, I will be changing my halogen lights for xenons on my 182 cup soon and will be needing replacement black plastic plugs that fit into the wheel arch. I am not sure what they are called, anyone know?

How much would they be? Is it best to give reno a call and get some from them or what?

thanks
Andy

yeah, already taken the bumper off before and they were pretty hard to rip out and would be way easier just to put brand new ones back in. Any idea of cost?

BMW M135i
No idea, shouldn't be much I wouldn't have thought. Although just to add i've had mine in/out about 3 times and more on my old 1.6 and never had any problems with them. I'd rather they were nice and tight than loose!

maybe yours are lucky! mine were very difficult to remove without ripping the plastic.
I rendered 1 unusable so gonna play it safe and get new ones.