ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumpers opinion on these (pics)

Revels Mum & Sister

Front bumper isnt too bad. Get some valver wings and bonnet to go with it.

The back is disgusting!! Not to keen on after market kits but front aint too bad!

clio sport mk1 golf

no dont get that thats ott but thats me i suppose!!! i wouldnt but do as you feel is best matey.

The front bumpers the same as mine so i think its phat and i like the back bumper too so go for it!!

its your car so get what you like rather than what other ppl like

Vix ;)

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 23 July 2003

That rear bumper is similar to a corsa kit. I like the front (but only have one set of fogs and use the inner holes for brake air feeds!), cant really see enough of the spoiler. Get the Ktec Kombat rear, its the bees knees imo.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/products/clio1/styling_exterior/kombat_kit_2.jpg
Did you just say you LIKED the front bumper??

OMG this is a moment to remember!!

Vix ;) just kiddin!!

It looks a lot better than some kits Ive seen, really canty understand why people want to turn their car into a snow plough when we dont get all that much snow here. I can understand the reason why youd want to be unique, but you gotta ask yourself why you are the only person with all that plastic stuck to your car.

All a matter of personal opinion mate, so do what make you happy.

172 M69 eater

i think the front is well nice, and i shall be purchasing soon...

its personal choice, if u want it, buy it!!!

Go for it buddy, it looks pretty good and will be different which is always good.

But at the end of the day its your car, so you have the final and most important opinion.

Oh, the whole kit at the top is Terminator - Same as Ian Hs.. on his Valver.

Mines Demon.. Same front, Diff Sides and Back.