ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed: Brands Hatch Race Report

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Good work guys, Sure it makes all the hours put into the project all worth it when your sat on the start line ;)

Good read Jay :cool:

172 Race Car
not going to be either. to be alowed to have an in car camera you have to sign a disclaimer saying you wont post on youtube etc. £25,000 fine if you do. was going to risk it but the racing club advised not too. they are getting more strict and enforcing it apparently.

straight to dvd im afraid

Two 0 Shitx
not going to be either. to be alowed to have an in car camera you have to sign a disclaimer saying you wont post on youtube etc. £25,000 fine if you do. was going to risk it but the racing club advised not too. they are getting more strict and enforcing it apparently.

straight to dvd im afraid

Why? That's s**t mate!

172 Race Car
Im sure they would take even less kindly to a DVD release. Got a similar form from Anglesey, looks like no one will ever see the videos.

Will make sure the camera is in for the test session so at least we have some footage to show

Great write up guys. Gutted I missed this.

But I WILL be at the next one :) Not long to go!!

EDIT: Just read you're not allowed cameras :( Oh well....at least you didnt spend some dosh on a mount then! And I can have mine back ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that ban just specific to the Tintops then??

Theres loads of the Autowindscreens championship on youtube!

182cup & 172 racecar
No not just for us,everybody has to sign a sheet for the day.£25k fine if caught!!! and we were told that they will be checking.Saying that a guy posted his race up on the Tube from the Sat race,very confusing:S.

M

mini-valver

Well done fella's!

Understeer wise, what are you running at the rear? What sort of ride heights are you running? PM if you want to keep it off the forum, lol.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Awesome job lads! Great write up.

Shame you weren't at Anglesey a week earlier. I've just come back from a week up Bangor way...i'd have come along!