ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bury Pub Meet - Thursday 10th April - 7pm

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, sorry I left early. Absolutely knackered and I'll be in the office until early hours of the morning Saturday from 9am so needed to get home.

Anyone else notice how awesome all the cars looked lined up when they left the pub? Would have made a great picture that in low level sun.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry for missing this guys I've just bin silly busy the last 6 months just trying to get myself sorted out then I will crack on and come to some meets and set some back up. Hope you all had a good night. See you all soon;)

LY 200
This meet happening again any time soon? Finally supposed to be picking my car up tomorrow 4 weeks after putting down a deposit

LY 200
Don't think I'm gonna do a project thread, not got much planned tbh. Just the usual exhaust (probably Scorpion) and induction. I'm gonna spend more on quality tyres than mods I think.