ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monthly Meet - NW Central

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Okay so as I mentioned in my first thread I'm looking to organise a monthly meet for everyone to get to know each other and for a general catch up for those that already do!

This sort of meet is ideal for mid week so I'm thinking the first Thursday of every month? I'll post a thread up nearer the time of the first one but I'm just gauging interest for now.

Location would be The Paper Mill, Bury. The website can be found here.

Any suggestions welcome with regards to when is realistically the best days to be doing this.

Cheers.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, not going for a proper date as I don't want it to fall on a weekend.

Hopefully can get some people involved. Just need to get you lot on board to make the numbers up as the newbies don't seem to attend if there isn't a decent attendance already.

1.2 Mk2 Clio
I'm up for going! Live in Bury so would be daft not to, although I'll only be in my 1.2 MK2 so as long as I don't get bullied I'm down aha

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
There is no way we can condone that or organise it unfortunately.

It would be asking for trouble, even though GMP use/used the same route to test their cars on the road due to how quiet it is.

There's an interesting article online involving a Golf R, an over ambitious bobby and the Trafford lap.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If your still there late i would call in and say hi on my way back from hull. As every Thursday night i drive home from hull but I won't ever be in the Clio.