ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busted!

The dappy missus just got a fookin SP50.

74 in a 50 zone!

Whats the usual outcome for this? im worried im going to become a taxi for a few months!!

Cheers Mark.

mmmm.......may not have been an SP50. Was a Gatso camera in a 50 zone, she was doing 74. Is there not a % to define a Ban or not?

SP50 Is exceeding speed limit on a motorway Ive got one, 6 points and £100 fine + £35 Court Costs, was doing 102mph!

Lee

BMW M2C

I picked up an Sp50 last year. I was heading back to the Midlands from Wales. A Kojak with a Kodak got me from a bridge. The roads were practically deserted, but it was raining heavily. I was done for 86mph in a 70. The usual fine and 3 points.

Good job the weather was so bad as it would have been a lot higher than that :)

Lionel Richie

thats a load of balls!!!!!!!! I got SP30 for doing 75mph in a 50mph zone on the motorway (through road works, temp speed limit)

£60 fine 3points

I think they suck, if you get stoped in France you hand over your money then get on your way, no being held over a barrel. I mean have you seen the way some of the police drive?!?! anyone would think indicators are an optional extra on their cars.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 26 March 2003

The dappy missus just got a fookin SP50.

74 in a 50 zone!

Whats the usual outcome for this? im worried im going to become a taxi for a few months!!

Cheers Mark.

He gets an SP50, and i get an SP30, and he was goin slower then me!!!! I dont get it??? Surely we shouldve both got the same offence???