ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busted!

The dappy missus just got a fookin SP50.

74 in a 50 zone!

Whats the usual outcome for this? im worried im going to become a taxi for a few months!!

Cheers Mark.

mmmm.......may not have been an SP50. Was a Gatso camera in a 50 zone, she was doing 74. Is there not a % to define a Ban or not?

SP50 Is exceeding speed limit on a motorway Ive got one, 6 points and £100 fine + £35 Court Costs, was doing 102mph!

Lee

BMW M2C

I picked up an Sp50 last year. I was heading back to the Midlands from Wales. A Kojak with a Kodak got me from a bridge. The roads were practically deserted, but it was raining heavily. I was done for 86mph in a 70. The usual fine and 3 points.

Good job the weather was so bad as it would have been a lot higher than that :)

Lionel Richie

thats a load of balls!!!!!!!! I got SP30 for doing 75mph in a 50mph zone on the motorway (through road works, temp speed limit)

£60 fine 3points

I think they suck, if you get stoped in France you hand over your money then get on your way, no being held over a barrel. I mean have you seen the way some of the police drive?!?! anyone would think indicators are an optional extra on their cars.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 26 March 2003

The dappy missus just got a fookin SP50.

74 in a 50 zone!

Whats the usual outcome for this? im worried im going to become a taxi for a few months!!

Cheers Mark.

He gets an SP50, and i get an SP30, and he was goin slower then me!!!! I dont get it??? Surely we shouldve both got the same offence???