ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a RS online

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Cheers guys :) I looked on jamjar because thats the only one i knew lol, but they dont offer much discount on a 197 :(

Looking at a 197 or R26 :D

LY V6 with Recaros
I know what you mean though, I love my car, but when I see the liquid r26 in the dealers I was sooo close to buying it! They look lush!

Megane R26
Internet Broker mate, BMNC. I know some people **** them off, but the dealing i've had with them is superb. Mine was £15.5 with Xenons and Met paint. Looking at around 12 weeks dleivery time. With BMNC the cars are pre-regged 48hrs before you get it, so in practice your the 2nd owner, but no delivery miles. Pop over to MeganeSport.net. BMNC are on there, sub forum. Adrian and Lisa are great to deal with.

MINI JCW
Internet Broker mate, BMNC. I know some people **** them off, but the dealing i've had with them is superb. Mine was £15.5 with Xenons and Met paint. Looking at around 12 weeks dleivery time. With BMNC the cars are pre-regged 48hrs before you get it, so in practice your the 2nd owner, but no delivery miles. Pop over to MeganeSport.net. BMNC are on there, sub forum. Adrian and Lisa are great to deal with.

What colour did you go for?

Megane R26
Deep Black.

ID Yellow is £1.2k, Black and Mercury and met and £360, then Ultra Red and Blue are Solid and no extra