ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying headunits online

Golf R soon...
liquid_force said:
hi am am going to purchase a head unit from http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=4966
has anybody on here had any problems with any headunit from here

Bought two head units from these guys, no probs at all. Got the headunit the next working day :)

Saved me a bucket load of money as well. The head unit i went for was a Alpine 9857r with Ipod connector thingy (Alpine KCA 420i) £290.00 inc delivery.

Went to a local ICE dealer and they were charging £300.00 for the HU alone, rip off.

Go for it :cool:

laguna coupe
DazG said:
Bought two head units from these guys, no probs at all. Got the headunit the next working day :)

Saved me a bucket load of money as well. The head unit i went for was a Alpine 9857r with Ipod connector thingy (Alpine KCA 420i) £290.00 inc delivery.

Went to a local ICE dealer and they were charging £300.00 for the HU alone, rip off.

Go for it :cool:

how long have you had these for

307 hdi (powered by derv)
my mate has purchased loads of them and have been top noch. there forum is a* aswell.

Golf R soon...
liquid_force said:
how long have you had these for

Had the HU for about 5 days now.

The trade price on the alpine 9965r is probably round about £1000 but thats top end price and you would be a foul to buy it for that price.

heard alot of good stories about them, i made the mistake of ordering mine from bassjunkies.. would not recommend them~!

182 Full Fat
I would recommend any of the car audio places online mentioned above, I got my sub/amp package off them with no trouble and delivery was prompt!