ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buzzing noise interior mirror

Help please ive just bought a 04 182 and there is a buzzing noise coming from /next to the interior light :dapprove:
Any help please thanks

Renaultsport clio 172
is this when u turn on the ignition on just before u turn the engine on???? i got a 172 and mine has done it since i had it 9 months ago

dnt av a clue what it is lol

Renaultsport clio 172
i cant say iv noticed it while engine on, i think it goes. I just hope some1 can help us, it f***in annoyin lol

they're about £20 from renault & its just a case of unclipping the housing and swapping them over so not even a minute. I'm not entirely convinced it will stop the buzzing though as most of the noise seems to be from the plastic housing vibrating and not the motor itself so i'd probably leave it

PH2 172
they're about £20 from renault & its just a case of unclipping the housing and swapping them over so not even a minute. I'm not entirely convinced it will stop the buzzing though as most of the noise seems to be from the plastic housing vibrating and not the motor itself so i'd probably leave it

This, and it does make it go quiet again-minedrove me mad for about a week before i could get a new one! think it was 26 squids inc vat, and about 10 seconds to change :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I had this too
Have my interior light cover off at the moment as it's away getting covered in CF ;)

My climate control wasn't cooling down or heating up without the regulator plugged in so I put it back in yesterday - was caked in dust so cleaned it with a small paintbrush lol

Quiet as a mouse now :D - even if it is tied up with wires in mid-air (no light cover to hold it in place)

Do that - free and easy to do!