ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C2 VTS gone, Bring on the 172

Albi 200
hey everyone,
I recently traded in my C2 VTS for an 03 plate 172. Picking it up tomorrow!!

Astra VXR 17/05/07
Nice one and enjoy it !

I had a Saxo Vts before my 182 and at the time was holding out to see what Citroen did with the C2 Vts. Needless to say i went for the 182 and have no regrets. I`m sure you enjoyed your C2 Vts but believe me, you will enjoy your 172 more.

Good luck :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Excellent choice :) I moved from a Saxo VTS & C2 VTR into a 172 and can assure you that you've made a great choice.

SLK 350
^Sloooww :)

Welcome to the club fella, enjoy the new rush you get ;)

Just be careful with the backend if your braking hard from high speed, it wriggles. Apart from that the onlt other notable negative is the understeer particularly in the wet. Both of the above you will find in every car though.

Apart from the above the 172 is foolproof, very very well behaved car indeed, and pretty forgiving.

Enjoy, but be safe :)

Albi 200
They're not too bad, 0-60 in 8 secs. Thanks for the advice, The c2 did that too but then I did have no back seats or spare wheel on it.

Cant wait to drive the clio properly. Its 9 seconds quicker to 100 than the C2 :D

Puma 1.7 16v
No offence intended but Citroen made a HUGE mistake when they stopped the Saxo's and brought in the C2 and C3s.

I'm sure you will love the Clio :D

106 GTi
Welcome to CS.

Was reading a buying guide about the C2 VTS's I never see many on the road.

Enjoy the new 172.