ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c905 release date ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
heard it was supposed to be coming out this month, but not seen any mention of it anywhere for a while now

will we see it before xmas ?

was Q3 now been pushed to Q4, SE do take the piss sometimes altho they are working on a 12mp for next year now

Skoda Fabia vRS
grrrrr.........im due for renewal in the next few weeks and their is no other phone i want

Abarth 500 Essesse
pretty sure you'll be able to get it free from what phones 4 u were saying when i went in

Skoda Fabia vRS
yup seems Phones4U are offering it, even on an Orange tariff, however Orange have no mention of it whatsoever on the website, not even as coming soon

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
it's a coming soon on orange now Brun, probably be out the same time as the Samsung i850 to battle it out as the best 8mp phone. O2 shop told me around 2 weeks for the samsung yesterday.

Skoda Fabia vRS
really surprised that Orange are not last with this, they usually are

as soon as anyone uses one id like a mini review please, ive never had a slidy phone before and i didnt really want one, but i use the camera on my phone quite a bit and i want 8mp !

I have never been on voda before what they like? i'm on orange so would like to keep my number if possible what deals can you do? I'll see what you got.

Golf R soon...
I've got an upgrade at the mo and I am waiting for the C905 to be released before using it!

Can anyone do me a good deal? lol Sorry had to ask! :)