ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAD again

guys, my boss wants me to draw a picture of an external door detail - he wants me to use my 'initiative' whcih basically means that when i asked him what details he wanted, he told me that he didnt want to 'spoon feed me' - c**k, im a f**king trainee surveyor - not a pro on f**king CAD.

Anyway, if you guys were drawing an external door - what would you include? and also, are there any good websites that i can use in order to find a drawing to copy?

cheers

not really dude but thanks anyway - i just need a standard drawing - my boss metiond dims of 100X100X100 with 50mil insulation - eh? is he refering to walls or what?

al

ST on the way...
Could try ringing someone like Premdor see if they have owt they could email you?

Could try ringing someone like Premdor see if they have owt they could email you?

yeh i spose but my boss sits right near me - would hear the conversation - i just need a totally standard drawing of a door - im thinking that ill draw a simple elevation including a 'top down' drawing showing walls. I just dont know what to include - if i had a standard drawing i would be on my way - and what about those dims he mentioned - 100X100X100 with 50mil insulation? eh?

Weeman sucks ****
One of my doors, doubt it helps?!

Picture1.gif

307 hdi (powered by derv)
At the end of the day if it ain't your job and you don't know how to do it just tell your boss balls. How does he/she except you to do something you cant do?

quick question on walls - cavity - from top down view - 100mm brick work, 100mm cavity with 50mm insulation and 100mm blockwork? is that right? i thought the cavity was only 50mm and not 100mm

Ph1 172, Mini 2.0l T
quick question on walls - cavity - from top down view - 100mm brick work, 100mm cavity with 50mm insulation and 100mm blockwork? is that right? i thought the cavity was only 50mm and not 100mm

100mm brick, 50mm insulation, 50mm clear cavity, 100mm block. Have a look at www.celotex.co.uk for insulation details. Remember to include cavity closers on your plan.
Your boss sounds like a tool, is it too much trouble to just tell you what he wants?

100mm brick, 50mm insulation, 50mm clear cavity, 100mm block. Have a look at www.celotex.co.uk for insulation details. Remember to include cavity closers on your plan.
Your boss sounds like a tool, is it too much trouble to just tell you what he wants?

tell me about it mark - i get this all the time - im supposed to be here training and he basically told me that he wasnt going to 'spoon feed me' and wanted it all done by the end of the day. No please, no thank-you just pure unadulterated cockness.