ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park Trackday 06 July 2011 Videos and Photos

CLIO PH1 172
Sweet vids and some tidy laps. How did you get the graphics on the screen and what camera is it ? Looks sweet!

TVR Cerbera
Sweet vids and some tidy laps. How did you get the graphics on the screen and what camera is it ? Looks sweet!

You can have just plain video or overlay the graphics with the app. It does do laptiming too, but it was turned off as it was a trackday and it's not allowed. worth £10

TrackCar & F30 330d
Daz have you got any recent pictures of your engine bay now? You made any changes since the RS Tuning RR day?

TVR Cerbera
Daz have you got any recent pictures of your engine bay now? You made any changes since the RS Tuning RR day?

No i haven't, someone may have taken some at Cadwell, but i need to take some of my own soon. since RS, (i think)it has relocated battery, ecu, home made g/b mount, exhaust and bodywork adjustments. Not been on it much since the birth of my son, but back with it now, and hoping to get more time out in it and more things done to it. Cadwell highlighted that my brakes aren't as good as i'd like them to be.

TrackCar & F30 330d
WOAH! i saw a picture of your cars rear bumper!!!! I see your a dremal/anglegrinder fan :)

Get some pictures up soon as i've got my car as light as i can get it and want to see what you have done to yours :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Who's is that nippy looking Mk1 in the 2nd video, with the white bumper?

Errr its primer i belive!

Half-A-Job Chris we call him ;)

Oh and Daz what on earth is that noise when you've lifted off and slowing down? Sounds like you've left some spanners in you engine bay!

TrackCar & F30 330d
You still using a Powerflex wishbone bush as your gearbox mount? lol

The Picture i saw of your car was on "BHP Trackdays Ltd" facebook page. Only one of yours from Cadwell

TVR Cerbera
You still using a Powerflex wishbone bush as your gearbox mount? lol

The Picture i saw of your car was on "BHP Trackdays Ltd" facebook page. Only one of yours from Cadwell

yeah still the wishbone mount, may be needing 2 now as the gearbox rises on deceleration and the gearbox touches the mount's frame and transmits loads of noise. it's cureable, just another step in development ! lol