ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell trackday clio's

172cup
Just a couple pics of the clios at cadwell today.

5143059075_aafea19c7f_b.png

5143655942_5af61cb53b_b.png

5143652856_e7c7ca6fcc_b.png

5143641980_b6f32b1337_b.png

5143638552_5a4fabf615_b.png

5143028125_f028ba0377_b.png

5143630858_9d98d49415_b.png

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This car looks like it has 400hp and is about to take off! lol.

5143028125_f028ba0377_b.png

Black Gold Clio 182
Cheers for the two of mine mate! Should have come over and said Hi!! Ive got some going over the top of the mountain and it looks like a 4x4!!! Haha!!

Also got a cheeky one of it on 3 wheels, just!

That Blue ZS was a little nippy!! I was about even all the way round i think, handled well.

How did you get on Mark, was going to come see how you'd been doing but couldnt spot your car, think you had either gone, or was back out on track.

182 205 306 rallye
I did one around 3 ish. I loved it and the car did ok too. What about you? That blue one makes me want one for the track I have to say lol

Black Gold Clio 182
Yeah i went around 3ish too, just after it started raining. Did ace, well impressed, handling wise it was immense! Only on Eibach springs nad PE2's all round. That blue 182 broke part of the gear linkage, he only had 1st and 2nd, so he had to bugger off.

182 205 306 rallye
I was amazed how fast the track did dry out. By the time the rain came I had a good few laps under my belt, running low on fuel and that blue and orange thing span on the mountian section on my final lap so I called it a day. Pissed it down all the way home mind. Donny or oulton park next :D

R14 CUP
Good photos.

That blue zs' is one of my best friends, very quick little car, was as quick as my old cup on track, albeit he is a better driver than me. I think he spent the latter half of the day enjoying the rain in semi slicks, sideways!!

182 Trophy
I turned up in the afternoon not in my cup though, went out with a mate in his tigra and another in his mx5
the zetec s was quick, guessing it had a puma lump in?
heared there was a dimma 106 there but by the time i got there at 2 it was gone
same with the rb182, gutted i missed that tbh :(

R14 CUP
I turned up in the afternoon not in my cup though, went out with a mate in his tigra and another in his mx5
the zetec s was quick, guessing it had a puma lump in?
heared there was a dimma 106 there but by the time i got there at 2 it was gone
same with the rb182, gutted i missed that tbh :(
Fiesta has a 1.6 Zetec in it, its on Shawspeed Cams & Omex management.

BG182FF
Awesome mate. Will get her cleaned and polished up and will have to meet up when the weather is nice. Though it's hard being so close to the sea lol

clio 182 black /gold
Nice piccys. How come the fiesta has roof bars on it? Surely that will slow it down?

Nice piccys. How come the fiesta has roof bars on it? Surely that will slow it down?

Haha that was me! The roofbars are because I carry bikes on the roof quite often, but thought i'd leave it on just for laughs! I'm doing mallory again this sunday and going to leave it on for that aswell especially as it seemed to get people talking on the day and if it makes people remember the car happy days!

The cars only about 135bhp by the way.

Good fun :)