ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Videos from 26/06/2014 Evening

only had time for 1st vid so far but a great example of how to use the steering wheel on track. 99% of track day drivers revert back to their first driving lesson and start wheel feeding lol. great vid

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
love Cadwell, great vids. I hope weathers as good Saturday as I'm there for the full day :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Pity I didn't see it, love 172 cups! Did you see a Monaco Blue 172 on the track going well? Is it on here?

It's still ok to do it in the wet, but be wary of Hall Bends (I spun my old R26 Megane in the wet there on R888s).

I know man I've done it several times and one wet evening session that began dry so I went into a lap on full slicks as it started smashing down. full slicks are okay when its damp if you keep heat in them but that was like noah's flood so rest of the lap before I could pull into the pits and fit the wets was....interesting! lol!

Pity I didn't see it, love 172 cups! Did you see a Monaco Blue 172 on the track going well? Is it on here?

It's still ok to do it in the wet, but be wary of Hall Bends (I spun my old R26 Megane in the wet there on R888s).
Yea I did mate seamed to be flying towards the end... I've had a look around but can't see it. Is the black one one here too?

Have you got anymore booked? There's a few clios booked on the Saturday.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
think there are 10 odd clios booked up yeah for this weekend, should be a giggle (around 7 meganes too and my personal favourite.........a reliant kitten!)

Trophy
I know man I've done it several times and one wet evening session that began dry so I went into a lap on full slicks as it started smashing down. full slicks are okay when its damp if you keep heat in them but that was like noah's flood so rest of the lap before I could pull into the pits and fit the wets was....interesting! lol!

Interesting indeed, I don't mind wet trackdays but obviously prefer dry. I have done Donington it the wet too, that also was a day that started dry and finished wet, again I was in the R26 on R888s, plenty of sliding was the order of the day!

Yea I did mate seamed to be flying towards the end... I've had a look around but can't see it. Is the black one one here too?

Have you got anymore booked? There's a few clios booked on the Saturday.

I had a good duel with the blue Clio in one of the earlier sessions, I let him past at the start only to pass him again a few laps later, good fun! The black one looked pretty tidy with some choice mods, I didn't really get a proper change to look at it up close, I don't know if he is on here or not.

I haven't got anymore booked at the moment and unfortunately the Trophy has Cambelt/Dephaser, Sachs Dampers and 4 new road tyres looming £££!! But maybe towards the end of the summer, we will see.... Ill post what I have booked on my blog/twitter and probably on here too.