ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone purchased from the official Renault Sport shop?

PerthRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 CUP
Hello squad,

I'm on the look out for some new/restored Clio 1*2 Turini's and came across the renault sport store. Where you can buy some CUP spec wheels (ET38.5, Image attached below).

I owned a TROPHY set (ET45) for my old 182. So I know what geniune wheels look like (image attached below).

Looking at the two sample images. There is a noticable difference from the molding markings between the spokes.
The sales rep confirmed to be that the wheels they sell are 'genuine Reanult wheels'.

Dont want spend big dollars shipping them to Aus to then realise they are just 'aftermarket' speedlines.
Though the specs stated on the website are inline with Genuine CUP wheels:
Diameter: 16 inches
Width: 7 inches
Center distance: 4x100
Bore: 60.15 mm
Offset: ET38.5
Colour: Silver

Has anyone had experience shopping from here before?

Thanks.

1653114867991.png
1653114895527.png

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
Only thing I can say is that I ordered an RS PERFORMANCE air filter for my 172 and it's great. I doubt they would sell aftermarket and advertise them as original turinis considering this is officially renault selling them.
If ever they turn out to be aftermarket I'm pretty sure you could get them to pay for shipping back and forth if you have proof they're not original despite them telling you they were

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
They aren't going to be exactly the same as cup turini's that were made for renault 20 years ago. Yes they are turini's made by the same company to the exact same specification, but they won't have renault logo's embossed on them as they aren't made for renault. If you're wanting genuine renault turini's and not renault fitment new turini's you'll have to buy used.