ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling all detailers..

TeZ

Non RS : (
Check this BERK out.

http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/auto-detail-wax.htm

I watch some real experts at work on some of these site's ( showing how to PC properly, wet sand, touch up etc )

But for some reason there is no way i would pay that nøøb to touch my car,

Look at that old rag he sues to apply wax lol,

And for a real giggle check his tyre and wheel cleaning vids LOL,

" i want my rimz to looks likes a movie starts rimz, they look so hot i just cant wait to finish mmmmm yeah"

TeZ

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
i really can not beleive how much of a sh1t that guy is , hes takin to people like they have never washed a car before. laime tw4t.

those rims are so s**t anyway. washing up liquid on chrome rims , not my choice but there we go

TeZ

Non RS : (
I think we should have more guides on here for cleaning the amount of Q's asked everyday bores me.

Maybe vids Rich :p

i mean NEW ones as these ones you made in states wernt great.

106 GTi
Brazo butter has done some videos .... and some of them are about cleaning.

I would scare people if they filmed me!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. How come he uses some ghetto hole in the bottom of the wax bottle instead of the lid? Is this some sort of pro detailers trick that i don't know about :p

alien green rs133
take a look at his cleaning mats video, it takes 2 seconds per mat to hover, then he puts the hover in his car as its more safe??? then washes them with some fairy liquid lol what a looser!!! lol

phase 1 172
watch the "preparing to detail" section

he says chose an large area so when you open your door your not going to get run over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps you shouldn`t wash your car on a motorway!

M135i
ooo i love the 'wax your car under a tree in the shade' quote. yes, because the sap will make a lovely, tough protectant on the paintwork.....niiiiice!

jesus wept

got halfway through the wheel cleaning vid. turned it off.

Mito Sportiva 135
ooo i love the 'wax your car under a tree in the shade' quote. yes, because the sap will make a lovely, tough protectant on the paintwork.....niiiiice!

jesus wept

got halfway through the wheel cleaning vid. turned it off.

I was working on a black Evo in the summer under the worst tree EVER. It was either that or direct sunlight. Was a tough day....

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
notice the lovely big double garage, which would be cool dry and shady.......or am i doing it wrong, we used to put a portable gazebo/awning thing, like £40 from argos up when worked for a valeter a few years ago. when it was sunny or light rain
but wow those wheel will come up good, dood stop being soo positive spent more time being decent at what you do.

that pleb wouldnt get my money, used to get a the guy that comes to my work to wash and hoover mine when i was feeling lazy (wash, polish, glass pilished hoovered out and bumpers polished, only £14 decent job but i always end up doing it myself agian a week later lol dunno wht it stays cleaner for longer when i clean and hoover it...perhaps it s a psycological thing.