ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

calling all insurance experts...

right - any insufance boffins out there might be able to help me:

my insurance is up for renewal in 3wks time and of course im gonna shop around see if i can get any cheaper quotes than my existing insurers. the only problem is that, about 6mths ago, i pulled out into the side of a blokes mondeo at some traffic lights when i tried to switch lanes(i was v.ill at the time!). His damage was minimal (just scratches!), but i was broke so had to put a claim in anyway. I phoned them up, they sent me the claim form (incident report, etc.) and i sent it back, but since then have had no further contact fro mthe insurers or the bloke involved! i am wondering if the bloke decided the damage was not worth getting the claim for, and if so is my claim void? DO i still have 2yrs NCB? i am scared to ask my insurers in case they just forgot about the claim and then put it on! Should i ask, or just say nowt and tell other companies i have 2yrs NCB?

Just wait to you get your renewal letter through. It will tell you how many NCB you have. Then you will know.

Paul

Revels Mum & Sister

I had a similar thing. Put in the accident details etc and nothing ever came of it. So I got my 2 years No claims. Never heard anymore. Just wait and see!