ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling all newbie pokers!

lol, tbh honest ive only been there a handfull of times as its a fair way to pay a taxi and i dont do clubs when im sober, nor would i leave my car in that carpark. but the times i have gone there has always been plenty of eye candy in there. well next swindon meet youll have to come along :D

the main problem with the place is the fact I feel like a granny when i go there! Im only 23!

Too true about the car park. Park near the club and your car gets turned in to a WWF ring (scallies scrapping on the bonnet), park away it get Vandalised/Broken in to/Nicked!

its been alot better since they stopped the squaddies getting in there ive never seen a fight and my mate never mentions trouble and he goes most weeks. as for the granny bit i know what you mean but thats any club to be honest im 24 and get like that and my mate is 25 you just accept it i suppose, part of getting older, lol

What do we sound like!

Give it a cople of years and well be saying how the music is too loud and those girl will catch a death wearing skimpy clothes like that!