ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cam cover

Fiesta ST Stage 3
The rest of the engine bay is like new but the red cam cover is looking a little tatty

P1010297.jpg

Guy on ATR.org is doing this what do people think worth it or overpriced would like to hear your views . Thanks

Been doing these a long time now and thought it time i posted in here for newbies etc.

£60 plus £10 p&p for textured red and polished letters.
Other colours and finishes negotiable
P7040066.jpg

B

Brown.

no point asking cs's about price lol we al want quality for free!!!

Dont think 60 quid is over the top. Get it done, that bays a digrace ;)

The Spoon cam cover is approx 300 quid and all thats different from OEM is that its yellow.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Dont think 60 quid is over the top. Get it done, that bays a digrace ;)

The Spoon cam cover is approx 300 quid and all thats different from OEM is that its yellow.

Its not that bad Mr perfection with his big new shiny wheels :rasp: Looks better now with manifold wrap K&N typhoon red 8.5 mm HT leads and the rest has had a clean . Its just the cam cover that is making it look tatty . He can do me a yellow one but want it red like it should be :approve:

Last edited:
^Ahh was only joking mate, that cam cover would make a big difference though.

Post some pics up of the new work then.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
^Ahh was only joking mate, that cam cover would make a big difference though.

Post some pics up of the new work then.

I no you were mate . yeah it does look good think i will have to go for it the typhoon is in wrinkle red to so would look good next to it . Will do when it ever stops fu*king raining LOL