ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber on a Ph1

Quick question, My Ph 1 172 is totally standard. Is there any way of adjusting the camber on the front??

I know you cant do it via the shocks but is the hub its self adjustable?? or the wishbone like a VW??

Cheers!

ok, no probs.

Another question then if I may. I recently put 4 new shocks and eibach sportlines on my car and the camber is now far more positive than before. Its really noticeable.

Is it the case that the old shocks were so far gone and the new ones are nice and tight that it would change the camber??

Photo732.jpg

Octavia vRS tfsi
Is the camber more positive in comparison to what it was, or are you now running positive camber?

If it's actually positive then you might be after fitting something incorrectly.

The camber is far more positive compared to what it was.

Im not sure how much postive it is because I havent measure it yet.

Im not sure what could have been fitted incorrectly? Its only the top mount bolt and the two on bottom that attach the shock to the hub that were removed.