ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camber'd lenso'd lower'd ph1

CLIO PH1 172
crappy pics but iv just fitted camber shims to the rear and removed my rear adjusters

(yes i know the front needs lowering more)

ae1d8fcb.jpg

12238e09.jpg

fc2cb14a.jpg

66163b2a.jpg

e4248ebf.jpg

52b4844f.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182
love it fella, absolutley love it, if you didnt no, i do love this car haha, o my next door neighbour saw your motor today, he recognised it from some pictures i had recently showed him, he says it looks cool lol

CLIO PH1 172
I have added 2degrees but it's not been set up yet so plus the cars original camber I don't know.

CLIO PH1 172
No way well not yet any way I love the style of them I just wish they were real, wider and a better off set!

CLIO PH1 172
Really?? these sort of wheel look ghey with normal tyres. fact.

thanks for the comments though guys!!

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks really nice mate, big fan. Got a nice stance to it :). Where did you get the shims from? And is that two on the back?

Loving the stance of this one dude. What rear shims were hey and how many did you use? You putting any camber on the fronts?

CLIO PH1 172
thanks for comments guys

and as for fitting the shims there not to bad, but just make sure you have got some decent torx bits I snapped 2 :(