ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberley Meet?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Friday evening? My Bday on Wednesday so i wouldnt be able to make it, im dying to come with my new coilovers :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
erm well the atrium dont allow photos, i got told off last time :( maybe the meadows or something? im not sure.

182 cup RB
o really probably not a good idea to go back then, shame the lights would be good for photos. So how many people are up for this meet?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Well Tuesday, Thursday I work, Wednesday's me bday :( anything other than that :rasp: :eek:

Where do we want to have this meet then? Didn't the security at Tesco tell us off last time we went there to?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My birthday on Friday, so can't make that. My only CS meet was in Camberley, was keen on another one as well :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Tbh, I can now to most evenings I think, since my bdays been and gone, we should started a poll, lol

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
At the moment there is a 50/50 chance im not around tomorow evening, but will let you know. If im around best to meet in the meadows car park m&s and go from there.

There is also a Staines meet next thursday.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
So then, this never happened....do we have an area rep or anything who can properly arrange this?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
So then, this never happened....do we have an area rep or anything who can properly arrange this?

Yes me, however i'm already in the middle of arranging 2 meets and got a lot on my plate atm.

Remember you don't need to be a rep to arrange a meet - bang up your own thread.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yes me, however i'm already in the middle of arranging 2 meets and got a lot on my plate atm.

Remember you don't need to be a rep to arrange a meet - bang up your own thread.

Arh okay, No worries, I shall probably make my own thread then.