ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambridge / RAF upwood meet pictures

RB One Eight Two
Ah what!

Maybe the march meet (if its going to happen) should be there and we can all try get into the other bit

Yeah deffinately. The only thing I was worried about yesterday was getting a puncture lol

trophy #50
That's the other reason I ddnt go park with u lot then!
New tyres. Didn't wanna get them ruined.
Let's hope we stay out longer next time?

b/g 182, meg tourer
awesome turnout. really gutted i couldn't make it. i will be there for sure next time :)
great pics too.
love the orange tom :)

trophy #50
Don't even kno what they are! Lol
Bf took it in the other day and just said put two new rears on

Don't even kno what they are! Lol
Bf took it in the other day and just said put two new rears on

well im sure they were the same as the fronts which were Toyo T1r's

nar man for the price they not bad i just find the sidewalls far 2 soft

clio 182 sport
great pics opinions the best car there for me is the racing blue 182 sorry but that blue 200 with the orange wheels looks ridiculous.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Need Jonny and Luke at the next one to arrange us all for the pic!

Apparently were we all went in took some pics and then went left, if we had gone right there was a gate that leads round to the rest!

RB One Eight Two
Y7... sorry I don't know your real name :eek:

Your 182 looks spot on. Totally mint.

Cheers Christopher, means alot :eek: I'm abit like you, it still isn't exactly how I want it, little stone chips do my head in. Shame you live so far up North, would be great to have a photoshoot with our two RB's...