ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera bag advice!!!

S2 106 GTI
I am going on hol soon and I am wanting to take my camera with me. I have a Crumpler bag at the mo but its just not handy for me. I am wanting to carry extra things with me, jacket, food, drink etc..... also handy around home too watching rallys etc....

I have been looking at a few but there are sooooo many! I am wanting one just like a rucksack with the extra space for things as well as to carry my camera, lense's and maybe (not really important) tripod

Richard

S2 106 GTI
Thanks for moving in right section!

anyone got any pics of what they look like inside?

Last edited:
On the 7, you'd get a waterproof in the top section if you scrunched it up, as well as a couple of drinks. The 7 isn't massive though, but does have a lot of room in the bottom for kit :)

S2 106 GTI
I don't have a massive amout of kit, just body and extra lense.

I have been looking at the Lowepro Trekker II, anyone got one of these? it looks very much the same as the tamrac

FF Blackgold 182
I don't have a massive amout of kit, just body and extra lense.

I have been looking at the Lowepro Trekker II, anyone got one of these? it looks very much the same as the tamrac

I have one and I got mine as a free gift when I subscribed to a digital camera magazine. Good bag and it has served me well. On the link below, it has pics of the bag inside and out. Perfect for body, extra lens or two and sarnies in the top. I fit all my extra cards, filters, hotshoe spirit level and whatever else I need in it. Hope this helps. :)

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Orion Trekker II,1989.htm

Rally bus
Tamrac stuff is very good quality, I use the Expedition 7 which you can fit lots of things in.

S2 106 GTI
That expedition is way too big for the stuff I have lol. I am goin got have to have a look at them in real life - jessops said they have a few in store so will go and see them

Bus w**ker
Lowepro Mini Trekker AW FTW

Fits everything I need and even has a thing for my tripod/monopod. Just makes me look like a right f**king nerd :( lol

D

dick

Lowepro Mini Trekker AW FTW

Fits everything I need and even has a thing for my tripod/monopod. Just makes me look like a right f**king nerd :( lol

ye lol, which is why im limited to crumpler.
not as good as others though

Rally bus
That expedition is way too big for the stuff I have lol. I am goin got have to have a look at them in real life - jessops said they have a few in store so will go and see them

They do smaller Expedition ones than the 7.

S2 106 GTI
Looking at the pics of them they look like they have loads of room for camera gear but not alot for other things. I think the lowepro trekker is like something I'm after.......until i get more gear lol

Bus w**ker
Gib172 if you are after a Lowepro then ebay search a chinese guy called Irvin007. I've just got my Mini Trekker AW from him for £44 delivered, its about £70-105 over here, great service and comms from him and no customs charges either, and customs stopped my package and checked it over too.

Or I've got a Nova 4 AW now going spare if that's more suitable.

S2 106 GTI
Anyone use the Tamrac Adverture 7 or 9?? be interested to see the size of one. looks just like what i need - the lowepro one just looked abit small