ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

campus 1.2 sport 16v 06 reg problems

williams 2,seat leon
the problem it has is comes on when driving the service light and airbag light are on all the time, the ecu has been changed but still does it, any ideas. has been to the dealer 5 times to sort it, and they replaced the ecu. this is for a friend, so i have no further details on it, but any help would be appreciated. cheers ssteve

t3 corolla 116bhp
its prob the loose connectors under the seats for the airbags. a very famous problem. get an autoelectrician to solder them for you and it will be sorted.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
its prob the loose connectors under the seats for the airbags. a very famous problem. get an autoelectrician to solder them for you and it will be sorted.

Had The Same Problem With Mine But As Said Above Just Get Them Solderd Together And Should Be Fine

Megane dci 130
If its been to a dealer already 5 times im sure it wont be the connectors under te seats.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
under seat connections more than likely, ur a renault tech, u sort it?????

BMW 323i Coupe
I've been having the same problem with my Clio.

I went to the car just now, had a look, and theres two parts on clips that slide out, I pulled them off and had a play around with them, I couldn't unclip them because that was quite hard but I had a go at that, and also at pushing them back in.

I reconnected them to their clips, turned the engine on, and touch wood it'll stay the same, the lights didn't come on.

BMW 320ci
It didn't last.

Bloody car is annoying me. :(

The connections are lose then, I had the same problem with them coming on and off. I picked some clips up at a scrappy for free cut the other clips off and wired them back on and they've been fine ever since.

Megane dci 130
If you want to eliminate them just cut out the conectors. A pain in the ass when you want to take the seats out but its a garanteed fix.

I will make a guide when I do one next time.

R27, Deep Black
I know the exact problem, i used to get it all the time. But lucky enough my problem only used to last 9 miles then once i switched the engine off and back on again it was sorted...