ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

campus sport

clio campus sport
i no i no ppl hate the campus but sorry im probs the only 1 ho likes it lol heres my clio which soon to have coilies and "maybe" a sport engine

DSC00100-2.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102-1.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00105-1.jpg

wat you think guys haha

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
love the wheels, tyre black needed mind, quite like the exhaust aswel, nice to see something differntt.

ur megane r26
very nice example mate, as said enough stickers imo and refurb wheels, then slam it on its ass and sorted mate oo year defo go for the sport engine

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Why did renault feel the need to move the plate anyway?

172 rear bumper on there and a stick on number plate FTW!

Renaultsport 200
I quite like the stickers that the car is stuck too!

If your thinking of putting an RS engine in it, why not just get an RS?

BMW E30 325iiiiii
Why did renault feel the need to move the plate anyway?

172 rear bumper on there and a stick on number plate FTW!

I think it was moved so u cood "appreciate" the boot lid...dont really like the boot much tbh :dead:

clio campus sport
hahaha cheers for all your comments guys

n a wheel refurb is in order haha n i want the engine as its cheaper thanbuyin ndrive down to ktec to have a look at there shop haha n get it done lol oh have a few days of work hahaha n yerr the stickers r comin off haha its lowered 60mm so far haha needs to be catchin the ground haha

n cheers again

ben

RenaultSport 172.
Dude, i love fastcar, but get those awful stickers off :(

Nice looking car tho chap!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
would look alot smarter without the stickers, one or two maybe but any more looks abit OTT, looks nice though ;)

"haha"

:)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I like that too, minus the stickers

edit: Timestamp notice fail. Silly people bumping old threads...

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
bit of a bump but just wondering what wheels you have on atm? seen you about a few times in the last week and seen that you have red wheels, but you've always been moving so cant tell what they are lol. I gave you a flash earlier aswell (white clio on Accrington road, on the junction to Florence street) dont know if you noticed though, but if you did, it wasnt just some randomer haha.