ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CampusSports - Campus Sport

Well yeah these are some shots I took of my car today after getting the spare tyre back in the boot and a new one on :D

Theres quite a few but I couldn't be bothered choosing what ones to post, and also the ones I took tonight are terrible, have not got a clue how to take proper photos at night, with the flash on it just retracts the light, with the flash off it looks wierd...

SPA51348.gif

SPA51349.gif

SPA51350.gif

SPA51353.gif

My little air-freshener with the stop pollution, don't idle logo ;)

SPA51351.gif

Thought I would put my back foglights on for the photo just to try and make it stand out a little bit more :rasp:

SPA51352.gif

My shiny freshly cleaned alloys :cool:

SPA51354.gif

SPA51355.gif

SPA51360.gif

SPA51356.gif

SPA51357.gif

SPA51358.gif

SPA51359.gif

And no they are not Xenons, as I just said taking photos at night is not my speciaility...

SPA51361.gif

This is the inside front of my car and its the footwell strobes I mentioned, for the photo I turned them onto static on :cool:

Heres the things I have had done to the car as well:

New window wipers with silver spoilers,
Window Tints,
Footwell strobe lighting,
Rear lexus LED fusion lights,

...And that's really it :)

Looking for some comments on what you think and if you have any ideas of what to do next apart from comments like take this out, take that off lol no but seriously I'd appreciate your comments :)

1 Series Coupe
Tidy motor. Not keen on the Lexus lights or the wipers, but if you like them thats all that matters!

C

clvs2222

just seen the wipers, not a fan at all. some spacers loook needed

A Flamin' Red one
We all know that the Campus isn't the sexiest of the Clio range but if you bought one you must like it, and that's what maters. If you want to make it look better I'd get some 60mm springs under it, silvatec bulbs up front to get rid of that orange reflection and buy a new front plate to fit the recess in the bumper. The rear lights look terrible but I'm guessing you don't think so?

Cheers for all the replies guys!
clvs2222 cheers for the comment bout the lights :) I was sceptical at first mate but I do like them lol

arg_carra cheers for that mate, yeah not far from you at all mate, Falkirk :)

clvs2222 what you mean by some spacers needed?

Cheers clairemae,

whatisjustis, where would we get these springs and not being funny but what do they do lol? silvatec bulbs?

Im gonna have a look into the number plates myself shortly, heard of some place called fancyplates?

Mk2 Clio dci
not too keen on the lights mate but each to their own! oh and btw how come your rear lights are where the rear fogs are on normal clio lights and vice versa??

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Don't like the lights personally, but for some reason they look better on the Campus than the older shape :S
When whatisjustis mentioned 60mm springs, he means lowering springs - will make your car look alot better, it'll sit better in the arches and stuff.
As for silvatecs/silvervisions, that's the indicator bulbs. Here's a before and after of mine :approve:
23082008121.jpg

23082008122.jpg

Golf R/Leon FR
tidy that fella

but as said get rid of those awful wiper spoilers, and rear lights. Lower 60mm and dont have your fog lights on when its not foggy!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
not my cup of tea im affraid. just dont like the ph4 design at all, although the front bumper is quite smart. i have a campus sport, but mine is the ph2 shape.

E30 318iS x2
Don't liek the wiper blade covers. Lexus lights are never a fav but not too bad on the silver. But again tis your motor :)

Defo need to have it lowered abit, improve the look and handling if you do it right, those Campus' are silly high. Oh and an RS grille!!!!!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
So where do we get this RS grill then and anyone got a photo it?

Would the lowering of the car invalidate my renault warranty?

get the RS grille from your local renault dealer, they will order it in, about £50, and there is an RS grille on the post that arg_carra made

urs the 1.5????

Nah, 1.2.

get the RS grille from your local renault dealer, they will order it in, about £50, and there is an RS grille on the post that arg_carra made

Ill have a look for the RS grille, surely you can get them cheaper than 50 bucks lol

Anyone know much bout lowering motors?

A Flamin' Red one
Nah, 1.2.

Ill have a look for the RS grille, surely you can get them cheaper than 50 bucks lol

Anyone know much bout lowering motors?

What do you wanna' know!?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
this is the one that goes about falkirk i think? i recognise it by the dodgey wipers lol

get shot of the wipers and rear lights, slam it on its arse and it will look tidy

lol Martin it certainly does go about Falkirk lol

Dodgey wipers? that hurts lol what you mean slam it on its arse, how often are you through in falkirk btw? Can't say Ive noticed you lol...

whatisjustis, I need to know first of all if its something I would need to tell insurance about as they wont cover me for any mod until 25 :mad:

Mk2 Clio
yea you have to tell insurance, as if you crash they wont pay out if they dont know bout it, its expensive on insurance to but well worth it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol Martin it certainly does go about Falkirk lol

Dodgey wipers? that hurts lol what you mean slam it on its arse, how often are you through in falkirk btw? Can't say Ive noticed you lol...

whatisjustis, I need to know first of all if its something I would need to tell insurance about as they wont cover me for any mod until 25 :mad:

in falkirk quite a bit, i stay in denny, but not been driving 172 lately its tucked up for winter so flying about in a standard red dynamique dci yeah man get ur standard wipers back on lol, slam it on its arse, lower it about 85mm!! will look sweet!

yeah you'll need to tell your insurance about it, but technically you need to tell them about your wipers and lights too!

They already know about the lights lol

Wont be able to lower it just now as Directline will not insure me :( and it will suck to change insurnace companies as I am nearly at one year no claims lol

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Camp Puss sport ?
Old shape Clio on a 57 reg? As if the dealers weren't confused enough.
(Not) JUST KIDDING.

RS grille from Renault or ebay
its horrible to fit on the Campus but i managed it with a friends help (see pic above) but its easier if you take the bumper off and you need to trim it to fit properly.

Senn you going through Falkirk.....i shall wave next time :p

Last edited:
RS grille from Renault or ebay
its horrible to fit on the Campus but i managed it with a friends help (see pic above) but its easier if you take the bumper off and you need to trim it to fit properly.

Senn you going through Falkirk.....i shall wave next time :p

Lol...

Where did you see me about, and yeah make sure to flash and wave next time lol