ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone point me in teh right direction...

Clio 182 Cup
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question Im thinking about commiting my 800 beans ive saved :D to a race exhaust for my 182 cup...however the last thing i want is to get an exhaust which is going to spoil the sound of the car....like the big 5 inch exhausts on 1.1 cars...is there any videos or sound clips of the orbisoud or yozza anywhere i could hear? Or any meets in the midlands where someone has the exhaust....?:rasp:

cup 182 mit stripes
You'll need that at least to get a good one, cos like everything else in this world, exhausts come into the sphere of ''you only get what you pay for''

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
To echo the message by Jack, the guy who owned my 172 before me paid £275 for a custom exhaust which is absolute crap. It has knocked, banged and generally tried to kill itself. The welds are crap, the centre section is too low and the backbox actually blew itself off.

Spend the extra funds on a quality item.