ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone recommend some good injectors for use leith jenveys

Clio sport cup
Currently but by the time there in use I'm hoping to have the car cammed with something aggressive for sprint/hill climbs as its not a road car.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
standard injectors will do fine on any cams intended to be used with stock pistons. Adding ITBs puts them at their limit, but they will still be fine.
There's a couple of decent optionsMegane turbo injectors have a lovely spray pattern and atomisation, which makes mapping them easier at light throttle, You can use any of pico design or most of the bosch design injectors really, you just have to use appropriate spacers on the rail and size the flow rate appropriately. I used some Saab turbo injectors on a williams a while back (347cc) and some VAG 1.8t injectors on a 172 racecar.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
You could fit a Bosch 4 bar pressure reg. That takes the injectors from 250cc/min to 288cc/min. Or the Pug GTi-6 had 267cc/min pico injectors, slightly more but not a great deal.

When/If I get around to doing ITBs next year then I'll pop in a 4 bar FPR before mapping.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
you won't increase the flow rate by that much with such a small pressure increase. it's not straight multiplication. Something like 25% increase for 50% pressure increase

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
you won't increase the flow rate by that much with such a small pressure increase. it's not straight multiplication. Something like 25% increase for 50% pressure increase

That's why I used a flow calculator. Otherwise it would have worked out as more.

The above example is 15.2% more flow for a 33% increase in pressure. So it's the same as what you're saying... X% increase in pressure gives 1/2X% increase in flow.

Last edited: