ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone sew a panoramic picture for me please?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Went to the Olympic stadium the other night. I would love for someone to put this together for me please. The camera doesn't have that setting.

It doesnt have to be perfect but something would be great.

Cheers

DSC_0664.gif

DSC_0665.gif

DSC_0666.gif

DSC_0667.gif

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
olympicstad.jpg

This is about the best I could do mate, couldn't really use that final image.

PM me your email address and I'll send it over to you if you like.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
No skillz by me... Just let photoshop CS4 take the strain!

Open Bridge CS4 - pick the 4 images, click tools, photoshop, photomerge. Select all 4 and use "Auto" and GO.

Done. PC did the job.

If you have the bigger files, you can email me them and i'll do a full size one :)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

Open Bridge CS4 - pick the 4 images, click tools, photoshop, photomerge. Select all 4 and use "Auto" and GO.

Done. PC did the job.

If you have the bigger files, you can email me them and i'll do a full size one :)

Cheers mate. PM me your email and I'll fire them over now. I also have one when its just getting dark and the stadium is full

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Aye, send over all the ones you need doing mate... pm on it's way.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing job mate. Shame about the dark one. But the empty stadium looks really good.

Just sent you another email

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Annoying there isn't one. lol. Does it not work with the 3 of them? It does cover the entire pitch though.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
haha Hero. Cheers mate.

That and the light one are brilliant. Glad the dark one worked. Good to show the atmosphere.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Get them downloaded and you can go snooping in them zoomed in.

Good FB cover pics too :)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the cover pic too. Worked a treat mate.

Really appreciate your help. Facebook looks fresh now.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Done. PC did the job.

FLOL, I can't believe that. Never knew CS4 had that feature, so I tried it manually. You wouldn't think I use PS a lot with my job :eek:

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
And to think I didn't take the pictures for that reason. If I had thought they would have been much better

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I had a play with my camera, and found the best way was to shoot lots in portrait - got a lot more info on the pictures. used 12 pics and had a huge pic.

Also - you can stitch both horizontal and vertical. Pretty epic shizzle.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Well I'm going to the Velodrome for the Para at the end of the month. I'll test this with a few inside and outside shots.

Any suggestions whilst I'm there?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Make sure the camera aint on auto... If you have it on auto different shots can have different colours and tones ect.

Certainly try the portrait way too. ISO800+