ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can i make my clio faster ???help =D

clio 1.2 8v
hey i was wondering if any 1 knows how to make a 1.2 8v clio faster my car has good handling i mean it sticks to the road its just that extra bit of speed i need can any 1 give me some pointers??

Go faster stripes.

It depends on what your looking for, and what your budget is?

You could get a full exhaust system, Induction kit, Re-map... It all depends/

RS 172
Quite hard to sqeeze power outta the 1.2's. I've thought about it myself a few times but I'm just going to appreciate it for what it is until I can get something quicker.

Weight reduction would probably be the easiest thing, as chucking money at the engine would be a bit of a waste.

clio 1.2 8v
cool yeh i have put i induction kit on it but its still a bit dull lol, and as for funding well .... im a student so crazy amounts isnt going to work i was thinking about selling and going for a differnt engine so if i do any tips ????? and thanks for the replies.

Mito Sportiva 135
Get a 172 or a 182...otherwise you will spend shitloads to get very little gains and won't add much/anything to the value either.